Periodizace Louie Simmonse

odeslat nové téma  Odpovědět na téma - Periodizace Louie Simmonse  Úvodní stránka -> Trénink -> Periodizace Louie Simmonse
Rychle na stránku:
Zobrazit předchozí téma :: Zobrazit následující téma  

Věříte periodizaci, kterou prezentuje Westside Barbell?
ANO
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
NE
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Celkem hlasů : 6

Autor Zpráva
Marek_D

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 2:01 pm    Předmět: Periodizace Louie Simmonse Odpovědět s citátem

Nudim se, takže se zeptám za kámoše: co si myslíte o Simmonsový periodizaci? Je, nebo není dobrá? Má výhody? Osobně ji nevěřim a mám radši Sheika.
Magumi

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 2:14 pm    Předmět: Re: Periodizace Louie Simmonse Odpovědět s citátem

Marek_D napsal:
Nudim se, takže se zeptám za kámoše: co si myslíte o Simmonsový periodizaci? Je, nebo není dobrá? Má výhody? Osobně ji nevěřim a mám radši Sheika.

Myslíš Westside? Pro nasypaný liftery v supertěžké váze a equipu to funguje velmi dobře. Pro ostatní je to horší. :) Tady máš detaily:

http://forum.ronnie.cz/magumi-lean-strength-t28783.html
Zobrazit informace o autorovi Odeslat soukromou zprávu
Roper
(ban)

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 2:14 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

1) Není něco jako „Simmonsova periodizace“. Simmons si ji přivlastnil od Sovětů/Rusů – vychcaně patentoval/zpopularizoval. Systém konjugace existuje několik let.

2) To, co oni předvádí, v principu není ani konjugovaná periodizace, ale spíš systém paralelních komplexů.

3) Pro rawkaře existují efektivnější a ve výsledku i zdravější způsoby/metody periodizačního tréninku.

K tomuhle tématu se celkem obsáhle vyjádřil na svém fórum mentor Verkhoshansky:

Yuri Verkhoshansky napsal:

I am afraid we are pointing to different meanings for the used terminology. May be this is the most important problem for the East-West communication. For this reason, it’s difficult for me to understand what is the “conjugate periodisation” and consequently I had some difficulties to express my opinion about it.

In East Europe sport training methodology, the word “periodisation” means the subdivision of training process in periods related to the different training’s tasks. There is also the conception of Training Periodisation of L. Matveev, that is based on his particular principle of training’s process planning, different from my conception of “Training Programming”.

But from what is in my knowledge, I can suppose that in the West the word “periodisation” is synonym of “training’s planning” and the conception of Matveev’s Periodisation  has named “Linear periodisation”. My conception of “Training Programming” is often wrongly associated with word “programming” that is the general activity to define the training programs.

May be also the word “conjugate” has been used in the West with another meaning.

For example, I am not sure that the Conjugate Method of Luis Simmons is the same Conjugate Method that I know.

In the article of Simmons “The Conjugate Method” has been reported that this method was invented in 1970th by weight lifters of Dynamo Club (USSR): “They were introduced to a system of 20-45 special exercises that were grouped into 2-4 exercises per work-out and were rotated as often as necessary to make continuous progress They soon found out that as the squat, good morning, back raise, glute/ham raise, or special pulls got stronger, so did their Olympic lifts. When asked about the system, only one lifter was satisfied with the number of special lifts; the rest wanted more to choose from. And so the conjugate system was originated.”

The Conjugate Method that I know was invented in 50th  by my teacher, the famous high jumpers coach V. Djachkov. It was a brilliant idea to use the special strength exercises for improving the technique of athletes. For the first time in the Sport Training Methodology was introduced the idea that to adjust the competition exercise technique is necessary to increase the strength level expression in determinate movements.

At that time I and Djachkov elaborated together this method and I suggested him to name it “conjugate” because the strength exercises have to be “conjugated” with the technical issues of the athletes. After, I introduced the Principle of Dynamic Correspondence to select and elaborate adequate special strength exercises on the base of the biodynamic structure analysis of competition exercise.

Often, in USSR the Conjugate Method was used also as “the execution of competition exercise with overload”.

So, the original idea of “this” Conjugate Method is not simply “the rotation” of the same group of special exercises during the preparation period, but it is the “conjugate” use of special physical preparation exercises and technical exercises in the same training session.

In 60th, I started to use the special strength preparation exercises and technical works not in the same training session, but in different sequenced training sessions, and later, in different sequenced training stages.

When I elaborated the structure of special physical preparation in speed-strength disciplines, I understood that also special strength work consists in different types of exercises, that can be conjugated from them in sequence  (can be used in different training sessions and in different training stages).

This idea was utilised in my Physical Preparation Training Methodology where I introduced:
the Conjugate-Sequence System of training loads organisation, the Principles of Concentration and of Superposition of different training loads and the Block System of training.

Therefore, now in the East Europe sport methodology there are two different models for the use of  different types of loads in training process: complex-parallel andconjugate-sequence.

In the first case these loads are used together with “continuous rotations of the same special exercises” during all preparation period.

In the second case these loads are used in the sequence, one type of loads  after another, everyone concentrated in a special training stage.

If the conjugate periodisation is another name of complex-parallel model of training loads organisation and you wish know my opinion about it, I can answer very shortly.

The complex-parallel model is much more simple than the conjugate-sequence because it doesn’t need the exactly quantitative model of training load distribution during the preparation period.

It’s better use the complex-parallel model for non expert athletes who have a not stabilised technique and a low level of physical preparedness (in any case when the coach doesn’t know very well  the training experience of the athletes).

The complex-parallel model can be used also for high level athletes:
• in the first phase of preparation period, before they start the concentrated physical preparation work,
• when they don’t need to increase radically their physical preparedness level, but they need to “conjugate” their high level physical capacities with the technique ( it’s particularly important in some sport disciplines).

In generally, the conjugate-sequence model is much more effective that complex-parallel for high level athletes with high level of physical preparedness.

In the sport disciplines where the sport result is strictly related with the increase of the physical preparedness level these athletes need to increase further their level of physical preparedness. In this case the training programs have to be elaborated very carefully.

There are many other aspects about this issue but it need too much time to explain all the aspects involved.

I hope this post will clarify, at least, the main arguments.
Marek_D

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 2:22 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Díky oběma, obzvlášť Roperovi. Samozřejmě, že myslím Westside, to je snad z ankentní otázky jasně patrný.
Magumi

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 2:44 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Marek_D napsal:
Díky oběma, obzvlášť Roperovi. Samozřejmě, že myslím Westside, to je snad z ankentní otázky jasně patrný.

Ony jsou i jiné verze "conjugate" systémů periodizace, které vycházejí ze Simmonse. tak jsem se raději zeptal. :)

http://forum.ronnie.cz/magumi-lean-strength-t28783.html
Roper
(ban)

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 3:48 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Hlavně je důležitý zmínit, že si Simmons podle mě ani moc dobře neuvědomuje, že „jeho“ metoda je v principu především pro atlety a silově-dynamický sporty (americkej fotbal, baseball, lakros apod.)
g_dgrim
Moderátor

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 4:17 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Roper napsal:
Hlavně je důležitý zmínit, že si Simmons podle mě ani moc dobře neuvědomuje, že „jeho“ metoda je v principu především pro atlety a silově-dynamický sporty (americkej fotbal, baseball, lakros apod.)

Simmons tlaci svoje metody do profesionalnych sportov uz neaky ten piatok...

od 16 sekundy
Roper
(ban)

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 17, 2017 8:48 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

g_dgrim napsal:
Roper napsal:

Simmons tlaci svoje metody do profesionalnych sportov uz neaky ten piatok...

od 16 sekundy

Jo, jenže z interpretace v knize "The Westside Barbell Book of Methods" to zní, jak když mají mít vliv pouze na liftery - z čehož si pak někteří youtubelifteři (typu Isuf, Blaha...) berou ponaučení, že to funguje jak v raw, tak v equipu, což je logicky bullshit.
drlift_

PříspěvekZaslal: po červenec 24, 2017 6:38 am    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Zkoušel jsem a nevyhovovalo. Nemám rád časté změny cviků, nejsem si v nich pak jistej. V důsledku čehož jsem si u tohohle treninku dojebal loket. Mnohem víc mi vyhovovaly ruské treninky, kde se vše motalo kolem dřepu, benche a tahu.
Laco123

PříspěvekZaslal: po říjen 30, 2017 2:37 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Ako to je s dynamickými čiže rýchlymi opakovaniami pre maximálnu silu? Stále v tom mám zmätok, pretože "speed day" všade propagujú.
Roper
(ban)

PříspěvekZaslal: po říjen 30, 2017 2:51 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Laco123 napsal:
Ako to je s dynamickými čiže rýchlymi opakovaniami pre maximálnu silu? Stále v tom mám zmätok, pretože "speed day" všade propagujú.

Pro hrubou (maximální) sílu jsou neefektivní.

viz. Zatsiorsky (Silový trénink, praxe a věda) - str. 58, 1.bod
Powerliftter

PříspěvekZaslal: pá listopad 10, 2017 5:59 pm    Předmět: Odpovědět s citátem

Naposledy upravil Powerliftter dne pá listopad 10, 2017 6:04 pm, celkově upraveno 1 krát
Powerliftter

PříspěvekZaslal: pá listopad 10, 2017 5:59 pm    Předmět: Konjungace Odpovědět s citátem

Laco123 napsal:

Ten člověk co tu mácha s knihou praxe a věda je jen zaujatý proti konjungované metodě,protože ji nedokáže spojit s výhodami ostatních periodiztací a modifikovat pro potřeby RAW. Ta periodizace funguje, jen člověk musí zapojit halvu, použít znalosti z knihy v praxi a ne jen papouškovat nějaký vytržený fráze z knížky. Speed opakování fungují, jen je chybně vykládáno, že je nutné používat váhu, která se pohybuje rychle cca 50% 1OM. Ty speedy se musí pohybovat mezi 75-85% z 1OM a snažit se o co nejrychlejší provedení - každý člověk dokáže vyvinout maximální sílu za určitý časový úsek a těmito speedy, kde jde hlavně o to snažit se zvedat rychle pomáhají tuto dobu zkracovat, což je cíl - čím rychleji maximální sílu vyvineš tím víc zvedneš. Ve westside používají kolem 50% volné váhy + 25-35% řetězy, což ti ve výsledku dá 75-85%..jen oni prostě potřebují pro dresy ztížený přechod ve chvíli kdy nepomáhá dres, pro RAW logicky bude potřeba se snažit co nejrychleji překonávat celou dráhu pohybu s konstatní vahou.

Lidi nemůžete kopírovat pro RAW uplně to samé co dělá simmons. Maximal effort a speed se osvědčuje ejt závodní variantu a repetition effort můžete každý měsíc točit pomocné varianty k halvnímu ME cviku - highbar dřep, přední dřep, dřep s SSB atd - uzký bench, širkoý bench, bench šikmý na široko/úzko apd - stiff leg DL, sumo/conv DL, rumuny, deficity ...prostě podle toho která svalová skupina vám brání ve zlepšení na hlavní variantě. To že tady kolega nedokáže poznat jakou má slabinu a nezesílůí z konjungace a pak na to hází hnůj, to je smutné... ale přemýšlejte sami a nežerte tyhle žvásty...

Co se Sheika týče. Ano opravdu zázračná myšlenka že stejné procentní schéma bude fungovat všem rozdílným lidem, to už je jen z principu kravina. Znám liftery kerým to funguje, ale ti užívají doping, na naturálního liftera to funguje jen v případě že má dobrou genetiku, ale těm funguje i cokoliv jiného.

Rychle na stránku:

Přejdi na: